Gemic is a global growth strategy firm with offices in NYC, Toronto, and Berlin. Since 2008, we have helped business leaders translate emerging shifts in culture and technology into clear future directions and value propositions with transformative power.
Our expertise in the social sciences and business strategy unlocks growth opportunities that create real value and meaning in people’s lives. We ask the questions to decipher what is truly unique about our time, so we can weave together a picture of possibility for businesses.
We are growing fast and are looking for intellectually curious, brave, and humble people to join us on our journey.
As a Strategy Lead at Gemic, you will be leading project teams in helping some of the world’s largest and most future-facing companies address their most pressing growth challenges.
What will you be doing
- Leading the design and execution of social science and other forms of research and turning it into meaningful business insights
- Leading the translation of insights into culturally relevant strategy and value propositions and further, into brand, product, and service platforms
- Coaching and developing junior staff and fostering an intellectually ambitious culture
- Acting as the main point of liaison and trusted advisor to clients
What we offer
- A fast-growing agency where your input plays a crucial part in steering the company forward
- The opportunity to lead work that seeks to resolve the most pressing business challenges of our time
- A conscientious and open environment with some of the most dynamic and inquiring minds in the industry
- A sustainable work-life balance and an environment that plans for the long term
- Competitive salary and benefits
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate:
- is passionate about the way that culture shapes business and business shapes culture, and additionally, is invested in pioneering new pathways within these dynamics
- is perceptive and accommodating; kind and collaborative under pressure
- has distinguished expertise in one of our three core areas (social sciences; innovation & design strategy; business strategy) and is fluent in and passionate about the other two
- has 4+ years of experience in a top-tier strategy consultancy (innovation strategy; human sciences strategy; marketing strategy; business strategy; brand strategy)
- has 1+ years of experience in leading strategy projects for major clients
How to apply
If you have the required expertise and drive to take this on, please send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. In addition, please let us know to which office you are applying.