Business Success Manager, Europe
Gemic is a global business consultancy operating out of New York, Helsinki, Berlin, London, Toronto, and Abu Dhabi. Powered by systems thinking and the social sciences, we help the world’s leading companies to grasp shifts in culture, industry, and technology, while defining opportunities for meaningful innovation and growth.
We’re looking for a Workplace Experience Manager (what we call Business Success Manager) to join our Berlin office and global operations team. This is a newly created position to support our rapidly growing business.
The right candidate is a proactive, hands-on and service-minded office operations and facilities manager; someone who finds joy in crafting a sense of community and fostering inclusion and belonging. Our new Business Success Manager will play a critical role in establishing and maintaining an efficient, smooth-running operation at our Berlin office, managing special projects/events, and promoting a vibrant company culture.
- Ownership of employee experiences such as onboarding, company culture event planning, supporting colleagues visiting from other offices, and overall general administrative support
- Ownership of client experiences such as coordinating logistics for client meetings (catering, meeting supplies, setup), client onboarding, and set up and portal management
- Office Management duties such as developing and improving internal processes and procedures, ownership of supply orders, and maintaining office equipment
- Facilities Management duties such as coordination of office/building access, manage and oversee weekly cleaners and/or other facility vendors, maintain cohesive on-brand feel
- Support of our entities in Europe
- 3+ years prior experience providing support and operational assistance in a professional office environment (i.e. receptionist/administrative assistant, office management, executive assistant, personal assistant, or other relevant positions)
- Meticulous, highly organized, and detail oriented
- Fluency in English and German required
- Service-minded approach to problem solving and assistance, continuously improving processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable interacting with various levels of seniority in different regions
- Proactive and passionate about the employee experience
- Ability to take initiative, coordinate with others and follow through
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office; generally tech-savvy a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deliver with effectiveness, clarity, and purpose
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and multitask in a fast paced environment while effectively managing your own time
What We Offer
- A full-time role as part of a dynamic, international team in our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin – Mitte
- Competitive salary and benefits including retirement saving match
- Additional benefits and perk such as personal learning and development stipend, company-provided phone and laptop, travel insurance (including health), and more
- 25 vacation days, 11 observed public holidays plus 2 personal days
- Opportunity to help share the business operations of a fast-growing consultancy
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume via the link below.